All about crafting, upgrading, and repairing custom items.
This page of the wiki is currently under construction. Some details may be missing.
Crafting Custom Items
The Blacksmith can craft and upgrade materials, weapons, repair stones/artifacts, and armor. The Blacksmith can be located at spawn or at
The Sorcerer can craft potions, staffs, wands, catalysts, tomes, runes, and item essence. The Sorcerer can be located next to the Blacksmith at spawn.
All Custom Items have attributes assigned to them. This can be seen when you hover your mouse cursor over the item.
All Attributes for Weapons
- Attack Damage - The Melee or Ranged Damage that the weapon deals.
- Attack Speed - The attack speed of the weapon.
- Critical Strike Chance - The chance of dealing a critical strike.
- Critical Strike Power - The percentage of the initial damage a critical strike deals in extra.
- Range - The range of the weapon.
- Arrow Velocity - The velocity of the arrow.
- AOE Radius - The radius of the area-of-effect damage.
- AOE Damage - The damage of the area-of-effect damage.
- Two Handed - Specifies if the weapon is two-handed. If a weapon with this attribute is duel-wielded, the attack speed will be greatly reduced.
- Magic Damage - Extra magic damage dealt.
- On Hit Damage - The damage that an ability deals.
- Physical Damage - Extra physical damage dealt.
- Projectile Damage - Damage dealt with arrows, staff projectiles, and extra projectile damage.
All Attributes for Armor and Defense Items
Block Power - The percentage of incoming damage that this item can block.
Block Chance - The chance that an incoming damage will be partially blocked.
Dodge Chance - The chance that an incoming damage will be fully dodged.
Parry Chance - The chance of dodging an incoming damage, knocking enemies back.
Health - The amount of extra health given.
Movement Speed - The amount of extra movement speed given.
Defense - The amount of defense points the item grants.
Max Mana - The amount of extra mana the item can grant to your total mana.
Mana Regeneration - The speed of the mana regeneration.
Skill Cooldown Reduction - The percentage of the cooldown timer for item skills.
Elemental Damage - See below.
Below is the list of all possible attributes for any items.
- Durability - The durability of the item.
Custom Items can have an Elemental Damage attribute. Elemental Damage (%) represents the chance for an item to perform an Elemental Critical Attack. Elemental Critical Attacks both increase weapon damage and applies unique attack effects.
Fire - Doubles fire damage and ignites your target.
Ice - Doubles ice damage and roots the target for a short duration.
Wind - Doubles wind damage and applies a powerful AoE knockback.
Earth - Doubles earth damage and applies a powerful AoE knockup.
Thunder - Doubles the thunder damage and damages nearby enemies.
Water - Weakens the target increasing their damage taken by 30% for 5 seconds.
All Custom Items have their own special skills. This can be seen when you hover your mouse cursor over the item.
Depending on the weapon, the skill may use mana or have a cooldown. Every skill is unique, so try it out for yourself!
Items can be upgraded up to 5 levels at the Blacksmith using item essence and a portion of the item's crafting materials. Different item types also have different stat scaling per level. More information on item essence can be read below.
The scales of upgrades can be read over at the Upgrade Scalings page.
Item essence can be crafted at the Sorcerer using Essence Powder, which can be obtained by killing any normal or custom hostile mobs. Item essence can be used for upgrading items or repairing items.
Repairing Custom Items
Items can be repaired using Repair Stones and Artifacts based on their rarity. Repair Stones only repair a certain amount of durability, while Repair Artifacts can fully repair an item. Repair items can be crafted in the Blacksmith.
Runes can be used to upgrade stats to Custom Items depending on its rune type. They can be crafted in the Sorcerer.